What is the 4 Axis Multi -head CNC Router?Thorpe
The best 4 Axis CNC Router is specially designed and developed for the three-dimensional cylindrical batch engraving process. Multi-spindle can be processed at the same time. It is a high-efficiency machine. It is mainly used in furniture manufacturing, gift manufacturing and crafts industries 360 ° carving.
4-axis milling involves the same processes involved in 3-axis machining, where a cutting tool is used to remove material from a piece to create the desired shape and profile. However, in the case of 4-axes machining, milling is performed on an additional axis. A 4-axis CNC machine operates on the X,Y and Z axes like a 3-axis machine, but it also includes rotation around the X-axis, which is called the A-axis. This is the 4th axis that’s added to our machining process. In most cases, the workpiece will be rotated to allow for cutting to occur around the B-axis.
Features of the Multi spindles CNC Router
1.Four spindles can be working synchronously, the distance between every two spindles can be adjusted .
2.Two Functions, one is Plane Table for Plane material Cutting and Engraving. The second function is 4 Rotaries for do Cylinder / Round Material Engraving and Milling. If you With Scanner or designed photo, it can do any 3D Engraving and 2D Engraving
- XYZ Axises Adopt Taiwan Hiwin Straight square rail , and TBI ball-screw on Z axis.
4.Well compatibility: CAD/DAM designing software e.g. Type 3/Artcam/Castmate/Wentai etc.
- Has the function of re-carving after break point and power failure.
- Adopting advanced Shanghai ncstudio 4 axis /DSP 4 axis/Mach3 control system.
What is the Benefit of 4 Axis Multi -head CNC Router?
- Furniture industries: cabinet doors, wooden doors, solid woods, antique furniture
- Decoration industries: screens, wave boards, advertising boards and sign making
- Arts & Crafts industries: Engrave on artificial stones, woods, bamboos, marbles
- Processing material: engraving, milling and cutting processing for acrylic, PVC, artificial stonesplastics and soft metal sheets such as copper and aluminum.
- with rotary can work on a cylinder