2130 ATC 4 Axis CNC Router for Furniture MachineThorpe
What is the 2130 ATC 4 Axis CNC Router?
2130 ATC 4 Axis CNC Router, the spindle can swing 180 degree, 8 linear tool changers can be selected to meet the needs of different processing technologies, full-scale engraving without dead angles, and can complete curved surface processing, mainly used in wood mold industry, craft industry and gift industry.
Feature of the ATC 4 Axis CNC Router
1、This series CNC Router has many types,spindle, inverter can be selected according to actual needs.
2、The use of Vacuum table to ensure the processing of the plate stability, compared to the mechanical clamping, plate will not be damaged.
3、The engraving bed frame is made of thick steel tube, which can effectively reduce the vibration during processing and ensure the strength and service life of the machine.
4、HIWIN square guide rail, bearing heavy, working steadily, high precision, and long life time, import ball screw, high precision for cutting.
5、High speed drive motor and drivers, and two motors for Y axis. Max speed is 30M/MIN. With water cooling spindle highly upgrade the processing speed.
Applicable industry of the ATC 4 Axis CNC Router
- Advertising industry: used to engrave all kinds of two-color plate signs, plexiglass, Fanteshi doorplates, three-dimensional billboards, decorative gifts, light boxes, two-color statues, embossed medals, wall-mounted lamp houses, light guide plate lamp houses , Organic board embossed three-dimensional door head, etc.
- Mold industry: engraving and embossing molds, printing and bronzing molds, injection molds, blow molds, stamping molds, etc.
- Circuit production, drilling and milling grooves in the development of printed circuit boards (pcb) products.
- Automobile industry: tire mold, car lamp mold and decoration mold processing.
- Packaging industry: hot stamping of luggage and packaging of carton boxes.
- Model making industry: making sand table models, house models, etc.
- Make all kinds of employee badges, doorplates, and signboards.
8.Mechanical processing industry: engraving of dial wheel and ruler.
- Woodworking industry: three-dimensional wave board processing, cabinet doors, glass carvings, craft wooden doors, paint-free doors, screens, craft fan window processing, and milling and carving of furniture products.
- Printing industry: used in the production of concave-convex plates.
- Carving of decorative products.
- Stone industry: stone steles, tombstone reliefs, sandstone sculptures, tile reliefs, etc.