Basic Knowledge Of CNC CO2 Laser MachineGlover
CNC CO2 laser machine are playing an important part in enabling industries to have customized information engraved on the surface of the manufactured products. The process of laser engraving is versatile and quick, helping to engrave on any kind of surfaces such as glass, stone, plastic, metals (coated/ non coated) & wood. best co2 laser machine provides the customization ability for specific terms, that includes a higher level of safety measure & protects intellectual property which is among the prominent reasons for the growth of industrial engraving applications.
A laser machine co2 is an automatic CNC laser kit composed of bed frame, CNC controller, laser generator, laser engraving head, power supply, laser tube, lens, mirror, servo motor or stepper motor, gas storage tank, gas cylinder, water chiller, dust extractor, air cooling filer, dryer, air compressor, laser engraving software and system.
1. Theoretical basis: The training work must start from theoretical training, and the operator must be able to carry out practical manipulation training after passing the theoretical examination. If the theoretical training fails, the manipulation training cannot be carried out decisively.
2. Machine operation training: After the above various trainings, through the explanation of the trained staff and the comprehension assessment of the operating staff: the operating staff are trained on operating safety and operating precautions, and the trained staff will be on the operating safety issues After signing for approval, the operator can conduct machine operation training.
3. The scope of application of materials: the operator must understand the scope of application of various materials, recognize different materials, different thicknesses, and different finished product sizes. Understand the different engraving methods of different materials.
4. The operation of various software of the laser engraving machine: software training can be carried out after passing the above training. The software training is mainly concentrated in the field of user application; for the aspects that the user does not need, you can learn by yourself according to the training manual. The requirements of the software are: various types of software, various manipulations, innate path, and ability to quickly find path errors.
5. The use of laser engraving machine tools: after the theoretical training, the training of the tools must be carried out. Operators must be clear about common tools, engraving motor speed, travel speed, matters needing attention, etc., and operators must understand the application of tools.
In this blog, we discuss the five most common applications of cnc co2 laser machine and when you might want to hire a professional to provide these services.
1. Awards and Trophies
Laser engraving creates clean, easily legible, shaped carvings directly onto a surface. This feature makes this engraving method preferable to paint, stain or emboss.
Most award and trophy makers rely on laser engraving for an array of materials, such as:
Additionally, many types of laser engravers can cut shapes into sturdy rubber to create custom stamps. These stamps work well for award certificates, as well as mass signatures, letterheads and other decorative markings.
2. Barcode Creation
You see a lot of items with barcodes on them, from your weekly groceries to your industrial equipment components. Most barcodes you encounter are simply printed on paper or directly onto the item. However, items with specific characteristics won’t take these standard barcodes.
Engravers cut barcodes directly into these items to avoid problems with any of the following characteristics:
Extremely large items
Heavy duty use which would wear down a standard barcode
In addition to barcodes consisting of lines of several different weights, engravers may cut QR codes, unique identification markers or similar markers onto these items.
3. Decorative or Commemorative Annotations
If you have purchased fine jewellery for someone special in your life, you’ve likely considered engraving a date or phrase into the surface. Many retailers offer the options of including a decorative or commemorative annotation on a gift.
You may decide to laser engrave any of the following gift types:
Fine jewellery or watches
Glassware or table settings
Party favours, such as keychains or bottle openers
These engravings add a personal touch to otherwise ordinary gifts.
4. Medical and Electronic Components
Medical and electronic parts require easy and precise identification, especially during high-stress moments. To ensure these parts stay identifiable, many manufacturers choose to mark them using laser engraving.
Reasons to mark these components via engraving include:
Easy legibility, even at small sizes
Lettering that won’t rub off
Simple mass marking
The laser engraving used on medical and electronic components, especially on small or delicate parts, is often shallower than that used on other items.
Perhaps the most common use of laser engraving is in durable signage. The benefits of engraving maps, directions and other sign contents rather than painting or printing them, are myriad.
Some reasons sites choose engraving over other signage methods include:
Durability, even in difficult environments where the sign may become wet or worn
Increased legibility, due to the depth of the lettering
Rapid production, which is often important in temporary construction areas and similar sites
As seen in this article, cnc co2 laser machine can be applied to many areas. This technology grants important advantages in terms of speed and efficiency of the production process. It allows you to respond promptly to the demands of constantly evolving markets.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.