The Detailed Distinction Between CNC Laser Cutting Machine And Plasma Cutting MachineGlover
CNC laser cutting machine offer significant operating savings while increasing productivity,More and more metal fabricators across the country have made the switch to Fiber Laser cutting systems for two great reasons: they increase productivity and reduce operating costs. If you want to upgrade your metal cutting operation Fiber lasers will dramatically increase cut speeds while reducing operating costs. The machine is equipped with the latest external water cooling system with very low running noise and high accuracy temperature regulator, which provide a reliable guarantee for a long time running.
Advantages of CNC Laser Cutting Machine
1.There is no direct contact between the laser head and the surface of the material, and the cutting process will not cause scratches on the surface of the material;
2.The laser cutting speed is fast, the incision is smooth and flat, and generally no follow-up processing is required;
3.The high concentration of the laser beam has a small heat-affected area of the plate, the deformation of the plate is small, and the slit is narrow (0.1mm~0.3mm); the incision has no mechanical stress and no shear burr;
4.High machining accuracy, good repeatability, no damage to the surface of the material; CNC programming;
5.It can process any plan, and can cut the whole board with a large format without opening the mold, which is economical and time-saving.
The detailed distinction between laser cutting machine and plasma cutting machine:
1. Compared with plasma cutting, CNC laser cutting machine is much more precise, the heat affected zone is much smaller, and the kerf is much smaller;
2. If you want precise cutting, small cutting seam, small heat-affected zone, and small deformation of the sheet, it is recommended to choose a laser cutting machine;
3. Plasma cutting uses compressed air as working gas, high temperature and high speed plasma arc as heat source, partially melts the metal to be cut, and at the same time blows away the melted metal with high-speed airflow to form cutting;
4. The heat-affected zone of plasma cutting is relatively large, and the cutting seam is relatively wide, which is not suitable for cutting thin plates, because the plates will be deformed due to heat;
5. The price of CNC laser cutting machine is a little more expensive than plasma cutting machine.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.