Industrial Laser Cutting Machines,CO2 Engraving MachineTina
IGolden Laser manufactures CNC Fiber and CO2 Laser cutting systems that are powered to meet the needs of your specific applications. We provide fiber laser and C02 laser cutting solutions for your real-world fabricating needs, with flexible and customizable solutions to process sheet metal parts or non-ferrous materials. Our experienced team of engineers and R&D professionals will work with your future automation requirements. As a global provider of industrial lasers, our versatile fiber laser & C02 laser solutions also scale to the ever-evolving technological and competitive changes of your business and industry. Discover the versatility and dependability of our Laser cutting machine systems.
Laser cutting is a fabrication process that uses a high-focused laser to cut lines or produce holes through a workpiece. The process produces precise shapes and designs with minimal material waste and tolerances as tight as 0.002 inch on a wide range of materials, including:
- Plastics and synthetics
- Wood and paper products
- Fabrics and organic products
For nearly four decades, IGolden Laser has been an industry leader in the manufacturing of best in class laser products. Whether it be our laser sources, full scale cutting machines, laser welding equipment, software or laser consumables, our products are known the world over for their innovative designs and adaptability to help our customers meet their own unique business requirements.
2D LASER CUTTING
Laser cutting tools are commonly used to cut precise designs and features into two-dimensional substrates, such as fabrics, paper, and thin sheets of harder substrates. By employing lasers, we reduce the processing time required for cutting single layers, stacked substrates, and laminated substrates, making the overall production process faster and more cost-efficient.
Laser Cutting Methods
Fabricators employ different laser cutting processes depending on the material and thickness of their workpiece. While the basic principles of the process remain relatively the same—i.e., using a focused beam to melt the substrate and an assist gas to facilitate the cutting process—there are distinct differences between the variants. Some of the most types we employ are:
- Flame cutting:This process uses oxygen to remove molten material from the kerf. The oxygen reacts to the substrate material, creating an exothermic reaction that adds energy (in the form of heat) and accelerates the cutting process.
- Fusion cutting:In contrast to the flame cutting method, fusion cutting uses assist gases chosen specifically for their lack of reactivity to the substrate.
- Sublimation: In sublimation laser cutting, the laser heats the substrate material to the point of vaporization (i.e., sublimation) and the inert assist gas blows away excess material.
- Laser drilling: Laser drilling is a process that employs laser beam pulses to produce holes through a workpiece.
Laser Cutting Metals
At IGolden, we provide cutting capabilities for all types of metal substrates, including laser cutting steel, aluminum, titanium, brass, and bronze, in working ranges up to 50 inches x 50 inches x 9.5 inches. Our laser cutting equipment offers tolerances of ±0.002 inches for precise metal designs.
Depending on the metal, we can handle different thicknesses and apply different laser cutting methods, including flame cutting, fusion cutting, sublimation cutting, and laser drilling, to create a durable and consistent finish along the cut edge.