Industrial Laser Cutting Machine for SaleTina
IGolden Laser manufactures CNC Fiber and CO2 Laser cutting systems that are powered to meet the needs of your specific applications. We provide fiber laser and C02 laser cutting solutions for your real-world fabricating needs, with flexible and customizable solutions to process sheet metal parts or non-ferrous materials. Our experienced team of engineers and R&D professionals will work with your future automation requirements. As a global provider of industrial lasers, our versatile fiber laser & C02 laser solutions also scale to the ever-evolving technological and competitive changes of your business and industry. Discover the versatility and dependability of our Laser cutting machine systems.
Fiber laser cutter is a type of CNC laser metal cutting system with high quality, high speed, high precision and high efficiency. It is suitable for all kinds of metal cutting which will be your good metal working partner. It is equipped with different powers (1000W to 40000W) for cutting sheet metals and metal tubes of stainless steel, carbon steel, electrical steel, galvanized steel, aluminum zinc plate, aluminum, aluminum alloy, titanium alloy, copper, brass, iron and other metal materials with different thicknesses. Fiber laser cutter is also known as fiber laser metal cutting machine, fiber laser cutting machine, fiber laser cutting system, fiber laser cutting equipment.
1) Excellent beam quality: Smaller focus diameter and high work efficiency, high quality;
2) High cutting speed: Cutting speed is more than 20m/min;
3) Stable running: Adopting the top world import fiber lasers, stable peformance, key parts can reach 100,000 hours;
4) High efficiency for photoelectric conversion: Compare with CO2 laser cutting machine, fiber laser cutting machine has three times photoelectric conversion efficiency;
5) Low cost & Low maintenance: Save energy and protect environment. Photoelectric conversion rate is up to 25-30%. Low electric power consumption, it is only about 20%-30% of traditional CO2 laser cutting machine. Fiber line transmission no need reflect lens, save maintenance cost;
6) Easy operations: fiber line transmission, no adjustment of optical path;
7) Super flexible optical effects: Compact design, easy to flexible manufacturing requirements.
2D LASER CUTTING
Laser cutting tools are commonly used to cut precise designs and features into two-dimensional substrates, such as fabrics, paper, and thin sheets of harder substrates. By employing lasers, we reduce the processing time required for cutting single layers, stacked substrates, and laminated substrates, making the overall production process faster and more cost-efficient.
Laser Cutting Methods
Fabricators employ different laser cutting processes depending on the material and thickness of their workpiece. While the basic principles of the process remain relatively the same—i.e., using a focused beam to melt the substrate and an assist gas to facilitate the cutting process—there are distinct differences between the variants. Some of the most types we employ are:
- Flame cutting:This process uses oxygen to remove molten material from the kerf. The oxygen reacts to the substrate material, creating an exothermic reaction that adds energy (in the form of heat) and accelerates the cutting process.
- Fusion cutting:In contrast to the flame cutting method, fusion cutting uses assist gases chosen specifically for their lack of reactivity to the substrate.
- Sublimation: In sublimation laser cutting, the laser heats the substrate material to the point of vaporization (i.e., sublimation) and the inert assist gas blows away excess material.
- Laser drilling: Laser drilling is a process that employs laser beam pulses to produce holes through a workpiece.
Laser Cutting Metals
At IGolden, we provide cutting capabilities for all types of metal substrates, including laser cutting steel, aluminum, titanium, brass, and bronze, in working ranges up to 50 inches x 50 inches x 9.5 inches. Our laser cutting equipment offers tolerances of ±0.002 inches for precise metal designs.
Depending on the metal, we can handle different thicknesses and apply different laser cutting methods, including flame cutting, fusion cutting, sublimation cutting, and laser drilling, to create a durable and consistent finish along the cut edge.