Tire mold cleaning-choose a laser cleaner
Mold is an important tool in the process of tire vulcanization. Because the vulcanized rubber needs to be carried out at high temperature. Some oil and chemicals that left in the mold will form stubborn dirt after coking at a long time high temperature. Therefore, it need to clean the mold regularly to ensure the cleanliness of its surface. Handheld Laser Cleaner is a new high-tech surface clean products, it is easy to install, control and automation. Why choose laser cleaning machine for mold cleaning?
It has the advantages of easy manipulation, easy automation and integration, no chemical reagents, surface cleaning, high cleaning cleanliness, high precision, high efficiency, environmental protection, safety and reliability, almost no damage to the substrate surface, and can solve many problems that cannot be solved by traditional cleaning .
Laser cleaning machine is easy to operate. Just power on, turn on the equipment. It will automatic focusing, and easy surface cleaning,with high cleaning surface cleanliness, remove the surface resin, oil, stains, dirt, embroidery turbidity, coating, coating, paint.
Laser cleaning machine, also called rust removal machine, fiber laser cleaner machine is a new generation of high-tech products for surface cleaning, which can effectively remove the surface attachments or surface coatings of cleaning objects at a high speed, so as to achieve a clean process. It is a new technology based on the interaction effect of laser and substance. It is different from traditional mechanical cleaning method, chemical cleaning method and ultrasonic cleaning method (wet cleaning process). It does not require any CFC organic solvents that destroy the ozone layer and is pollution-free. , No noise, harmless to the human body and the environment, it is a truly green cleaning technology.
Features of laser cleaner:
1. Firstly,Independent research and development to reach the international advanced level
2. Secondly,Non contact cleaning, does not damage the parts matrix.
3. Thirdly,Precise cleaning, easy realize selective cleaning of precise position and size.
4. Moreover,No chemical cleaning solution, no consumables, safety and environmental protection.
5. Most importantly,It is easy to operate. It can be hand-held or cooperated with 3D robot arm to realize automatic cleaning.
6.Besides,High cleaning efficiency, saving time.
7. Last but not at least,The laser cleaning system is stable and almost maintenance free.
Above all,Any detail info of laser cleaning machine,pls feel free to contact IGOLDEN
IGOLDENlaser has been specilizing in laser machine for 12 years. Therefore,We have great experience to offer you quality machine and technical service.
We have 100w 200w 300w 500w 1000w 1500w 2000w laser cleaning machine to meet all your cleaning works.
What functions have laser cleaning machine?
1. Provide different models and strengths: 100W, 200W, and 500W. Especially high-power, laser cleaning equipment can be cleaned at an amazing speed.
2. The laser cleaning machine has high quality long life fiber lasers.
3. Continuous continuousness than using cleaning chemicals or sandblas.
4. They are operative and easy to configure and comfort.
5. The laser machine has a wheel, allowing you to move the equipment, very comfortable with the laser gun.
Why choose a laser cleaning machine?
Hand-held laser cleaning machine uses high-frequency and high-energy laser pulses to irradiate the surface of the workpiece, so that the surface oil, rust or coating evaporates or peels instantly. Its characteristics are not to damage the part matrix, no consumables, energy saving and environmental protection, and efficient removal of resin on the surface of the workpiece. Oil stains, stains, dirt, rust, coatings, coatings, and paints meet the cleaning requirements of complex shapes and fine positioning in the industrial processing field, and achieve higher cleanliness cleaning effects and lower overall cost production benefits. Mainly used in automobile manufacturing, mechanical processing, electronic processing, cultural relics restoration, mold industry, shipbuilding industry, food processing industry, petrochemical industry processing, petrochemical industry and other industries.