Copper foil and aluminum foil laser cutting machine_UV laser cutting machine
Copper foil aluminum foil is a metal sheet made of aluminum or copper. Because of its good thermal conductivity, material insulation, and high cost performance, it is widely used in the 3C electronics industry, such as battery pole pieces, capacitors, etc. Because it is usually used in the precision electronics industry with high precision requirements, it greatly increases the difficulty of cutting copper foil and aluminum foil. Advantage. The cutting machine commonly used for copper foil and aluminum foil is called copper foil and aluminum foil laser cutting machine, and it can also be called ultraviolet laser cutting machine. It is a device whose accuracy is much better than conventional laser models. It is widely used in processing applications such as cutting and opening of FPC/PCB sheets in the electronics industry, PI film cutting, polymer materials such as polyimide, non-metallic materials such as ceramics and quartz, and various metals and alloy materials such as tungsten copper and aluminum foil. processing.
What are the advantages of copper foil and aluminum foil laser cutting machine?
- Laser cutting is a non-contact cutting, which has no pressure on the surface of copper foil and aluminum foil, and will not cause scratches and other damages.
- Accurate energy control, compared with the traditional cutting process, the cutting accuracy is greatly improved, which can reach 0.01mm
- The heat-affected area of
laser cutting is small, and the UV picosecond laser can achieve “cold” cutting effect, with smooth edges and no burrs
- The equipment is easy to operate, and the cutting graphics and size can be changed at any time, suitable for cutting various complex graphics patterns
Features of UV laser cutting machine:
- Equipped with 600*500mm work surface, and double work surface can also be customized according to requirements
- Adopt marble platform and linear motor drive system to ensure the accuracy and stability of high-speed operation of the platform
- Equipped with high-pixel CCD automatic alignment function to ensure accurate product cutting alignment;
- It can be equipped with an ultra-large-format telecentric field mirror to ensure that no splicing is required when processing large-format products. The largest single processing width can reach 200×200mm
Compared with infrared lasers such as fiber lasers and carbon dioxide lasers, ultraviolet lasers have shorter wavelengths and higher photon energy. On the one hand, the wavelength of 355nm can be used for ultra-fine marking and special material marking due to its extremely small focus, which is the product of choice for customers who have higher requirements for marking effects; The cold processing will not produce thermal effects, will not cause material burning problems, less damage to the product surface, and wider adaptability.
- Due to the extremely small focusing spot and the small processing heat-affected zone, the ultraviolet laser can carry out ultra-fine marking and special material marking. It is a product for customers who have higher requirements for marking effect.
- Ultraviolet lasers are suitable for a wider range of materials.
- Ultraviolet laser not only has good beam quality, but also has a smaller focusing spot, which can realize ultra-fine marking; it has a wider range of applications.
- Ultraviolet laser has a very small heat-affected area, no thermal effect, and no material scorching problem; fast marking speed and high efficiency; stable performance of the whole machine, small size, low power consumption and other advantages.