Double-layer Table EPS Foam Mold Engraving MachineThorpe
What is the EPS Foam Mold Engraving Machine?
EPS Foam Mold Engraving Machine, it engraves all kinds of large non metallic moulds; especially automotive foam mould, wooden ships mould, aviation and train wood moulds. And wood mould casting, food mould(such as moon cake mold) and other prescision mould making.
1)We use top-quality four-row imported ball bearing, wide linear lead rail and self-lubricating block for the machine. It can balance the force in all directions to ensure the machine’s accuracy and strength when engraving.
2)The route of Z axis can be heightened to 900mm, so it is suitable for processing large-scale and super-thick material.
3)The design documents of intelligent processing cross-border protection can prevent the excessive process caused by mechanical impact.
4)The diversified processing speed can be controlled separately. The speed of idle running and roll setting improve the quality of processed products and processing efficiency greatly.
- Large-scale three dimensional surface modeling.
- Z axis height can be increased to 1.5 meters, processing large sized, suitable for large three dimensional surface machining.
- Intelligent processing cross border protection, to prevent the mechanical impact due to excessive design documents processing.
- Diversity control can control the processing speed, idling speed, the cutting speed, greatly improving the quality of processed product and processing efficiency.
- Many kinds of sizes are optional according to your request.
Sculpture wood carving cnc router machine can work on wood, EPS and non-metallic carbon material, making automotive foam mold, wooden ship model aviation, trains and other wooden mold, carving 3D musica instrument, bumper, bonnet interior trim mold and aviation etc.
- Mold industries: sculpture various large non-metallic mold can be particularly suitable for any kind of Foam (EPS) mould, wooden ship model, wooden model aviation and other wooden mould.
- Foam industry: Can carve and cut on any kind of Foam (EPS) , do 2D and 3D dimension processing.
- High thickness workpiece working, such as wood, foam, plastic, etc.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.