Bridge Saw for Marble, Granite and StoneTina
Looking for a top-quality stone bridge saw machine? Look no further than our expertly crafted products. Our machines are made with precision and care, ensuring that you get the most accurate cuts every time. Plus, our friendly and professional customer service team is always here to help you with whatever you need. So why wait? Order your machine today!
Stone Bridge Saw
Stone Bridge Saw Machine
1. Stone bridge saw machine
A Stone bridge saw machine is a kind of stone cutting equipment. The stone bridge cutting machine meets the diversified cutting needs of stone. It is suitable for special-shaped cutting, chamfering, edging, etc. of granite, marble, artificial stone, slate, etc. Digging, cutting, and edging for kitchen, bathroom, and toilet countertops in the home improvement industry.
2. How does a stone bridge saw machine work?
The stone bridge cutting machine is composed of a mainframe, an auxiliary frame, a workbench, a power system, a hydraulic system, and an electric control system. The stone is placed on the workbench and is moved by the X-axis and Y-axis to achieve the required position. Under the action of the hydraulic system, the stone is slowly cut by the blade to achieve the desired shape.
World Most Popular Stone Bridge Saw
01. Efficient Cutting
With its powerful motor, you’ll have no problem making big or small cuts with ease! Our stone bridge saw machine provides you with a more accurate and smoother cut than other machines on the market. It’s easy to use, requires little maintenance time in your workshop- all this makes it one of our favorite tools!
02. Advanced Equipment
Not only does it have the ability to cut through hard materials like granite or marble but also soft ones such as soapstone and engineered limestone with ease! It has many advantages over other types of traditional drills including reduced noise levels due to its design which creates less friction when moving across different surfaces; increased productivity.
03. Simple Operation
Your stone bridge saw machine is an investment that will last for years! It’s powerful, accurate and tall enough to cut through any material with ease. Not only does it have incredible cutting power but also has a sharpen blade so you can get those perfect cuts every time without worrying about dulling your blades.
04. Built To Last
The heavy-duty rigid torsion bridge design of this bridge saw makes it the most reliable, longest-lasting machine on today’s market. With 10+ years of production capabilities from just one tool, you will be able to use your investment for many years before needing another upgrade or replacement!n sharpen them yourself!
5 Axis CNC Stone Cutting Bridge Saw for Granite, Marble, Quartz
5 axis CNC stone cutting bridge saw is an automatic infrared stone cutter to make custom slabs and countertops for kitchen and bath including granite, modular granite, granite tile, honed granite, engineered stone, laminates, soapstone, marble, quartzite, quartz, and more stones.
Features of 5 Axis CNC Stone Cutting Bridge Saw for Countertop with Granite, Marble, Quartz
Through the optimization of the process parameters by the numerical control system, the product data files can be stored in modules and called manually. The ideal effect of extremely coordinated movement of each precision component is realized. The process of machine cutting stone slabs can realize automatic and intelligent cutting of stone materials through the pre-setting of the cutting coding program and the automatic operation of the cutting process, so as to achieve the mass production of stone slabs.
1. The integrated design gives the machine more advantages, such as occupying small space, easy installation and debugging, high precision, stable performance, easy operation and so on.
2. Bridge, sliding rails and blade holder are built in strong and stiff cast iron for stability, durability and low resonance.
3. Cutting head rotate 90°, tilting 45° suitable for chamfering cutting.
4. 0° to 360° cutting head rotation and 0° to 90° cutting head tilting.
5. The worktable installs independently, the hydraulic console panel level 0, 45°, 90° turns. Worktable tilting vertical turn 85°, easier and safe loading raw materials.
6. The CNC bridge saw is made up of main motor, longitudinal slicing part, worktable assembly, electric control system, hydraulic system and so on.
7. The CNC bridge saw is equipped with infrared tool setting gauge, to accurately adjust the cutting size.
8. Once all the parameters are well setting, it is not necessary to have workers watching on machine. It will automatically stop once it finishes the cutting. It is an ideal automation equipment of stone slab cutting machine.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.